Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flairosol. An Aerosol alternative






My boss set this pretty little thing on my desk last week and I've since been enamored with it.  As I've said before, I appreciate beautiful packaging but I need it to "Do" more for me.  I want it to reach a higher pedestal of packaging where it doesn't just hold the product but makes our lives easier and our world a better place to be. That might be over-shooting it a bit.  Moving on....Allow me to introduce the Flairosol!

Flairosol is a dispensing system that operates much like an aerosol can minus the harmful propellants and VOCs.  It consists of a fully recyclable bag in bottle and a reusable dispensing head.

Here's how it works:
 The liquid is drawn up through the dip tube and then brought into chamber which holds a specific amount of liquid.  The chamber is pressurized allowing for a continuous fine mist spray.  The spray lasts about 2 seconds though the packaging can be customized to hold more liquid and thus spraying for a longer period.  The consumer can also repeatedly pull the trigger to create a continuous spray comparable to the aerosol.  

Due to continuous restrictions on VOCs and propellant for aerosol cans, this offers an environmentally friendly alternative.









2 comments:

  1. Twin Tech India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aerosol, self adhesive tapes and sprays. Our all aerosol sprays are perishable, user and surroundings friendly.

    For more info : Supplier Of Aerosol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is nice blog ad it is very informatics and Very good looking blog. Best hygiene dispenser manufacturer

    ReplyDelete