Thursday, January 31, 2013

Flairosol. An Aerosol alternative






My boss set this pretty little thing on my desk last week and I've since been enamored with it.  As I've said before, I appreciate beautiful packaging but I need it to "Do" more for me.  I want it to reach a higher pedestal of packaging where it doesn't just hold the product but makes our lives easier and our world a better place to be. That might be over-shooting it a bit.  Moving on....Allow me to introduce the Flairosol!

Flairosol is a dispensing system that operates much like an aerosol can minus the harmful propellants and VOCs.  It consists of a fully recyclable bag in bottle and a reusable dispensing head.

Here's how it works:
 The liquid is drawn up through the dip tube and then brought into chamber which holds a specific amount of liquid.  The chamber is pressurized allowing for a continuous fine mist spray.  The spray lasts about 2 seconds though the packaging can be customized to hold more liquid and thus spraying for a longer period.  The consumer can also repeatedly pull the trigger to create a continuous spray comparable to the aerosol.  

Due to continuous restrictions on VOCs and propellant for aerosol cans, this offers an environmentally friendly alternative.









3 comments:

  1. I am really enthralled with your effort which you have so evidently perfected into this content. I have also liked that you have presented your own point of view with this topic, especially while making your points very much clear with this topic
    Electroplating

    Packaging material supplier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twin Tech India is a leading manufacturer and supplier of aerosol, self adhesive tapes and sprays. Our all aerosol sprays are perishable, user and surroundings friendly.

    For more info : Supplier Of Aerosol

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is nice blog ad it is very informatics and Very good looking blog. Best hygiene dispenser manufacturer

    ReplyDelete